lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

a little something about me! :)

       

My name is Stephanie Carmona, i'm 18 years old and i'm from Cartagena-Colombia. I'm studying architecture and i really feel passionate about my career, because i feel is the only carrer i feel identified with and i've always wanted to study this and i'm really certain about it. Before i came to this university i was studying english at The University of Memphis, in Tennessee; My time there was the best thing ever happend to me, i learned how to be independent and now i appreciate more everything i have. I stayed there for 8 months, i did level 4 and 5, i could't finish level 6 and 7, but i feel like my english is soo much better, and now i feel really confortable with it, even though sometimes i could be really shy when i'm going to talk. I was going to stay there, but i wasn't sure if i waned to stay there and start over, so i decided to come back and study my career here, so then i can go back older and do my master.  I love english but i most of the times can be really lazy with the reading part, but i "think" i'm good at writing. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario